2011/05/20

Steamed Eggs With Milk Dessert (鲜奶燉蛋)


Steamed Eggs With Milk Dessert

I’m home alone tonight. I felt so hungry after finish reading a food blog. Therefore, I make myself a dessert. Ya…I broke my diet rules again. Never mind, I will work hard tomorrow. Haha! (I always have endless reason…) Hope you guys enjoy too!

Ingredients (for 2 portions):
Fresh milk 250ml, 2 Eggs, Sugar

Method:
  1. Warm up the milk and sugar into a small pot and stir well. Remember don’t boil it. Set aside.
  2. Use a fork/chopstick to beat the eggs. Add the milk sugar mixture into the eggs and mix well.
  3. Steamed it with medium heat for about 10 mins. Done! Serve hot.

鲜奶燉蛋

材料:鲜牛奶250ml、鸡蛋2个、白糖适量(约做两碗)

做法:
1.将牛奶、白糖一起放入小锅里,用慢火把糖充分溶解,然后冷却备用。
2.用筷子迅速搅拌鸡蛋成蛋浆,加入已冷却的奶糖水及拌匀,使蛋浆与奶糖水充分混合。
3.将混合液倒入小碗里,然后放入蒸锅,中火蒸约10分钟即成


4 則留言:

  1. 请问搅拌蛋浆后需过滤下吗

    回覆刪除
  2. 看起来很容易做,得空我也要做做看。

    回覆刪除
  3. 很容易!绝对是一个超简单的饭后甜点!

    回覆刪除