2011/08/12

Condensed Milk Cookies (炼乳小甜饼)

Yesterday, I found a recipe from a Japanese food website that really make me excited, that’s a recipe of Condensed Milk Cookies. I never thought to make something likes cookies before this (because I do not like to eat cookies!)But…I did it for my first time! I found out it is really easy to make cookies! (Very proud of myself)! And, I will make more cookies next time because I just eat a few…the rest was eaten by the Cookies Monster.

昨天在日本美食的网站看到一个令我振奋的一道食谱,那就是炼乳小甜饼啦!我从来都没想过要做饼干之类的东西(因为我不爱吃饼干!)但…我成功了!做饼干根本不难呀!(突然很骄傲起来!)其实让我振奋的是因为它太简单了!下次要弄多一点,我只吃了几小片甜饼,剩下的被家里的Cookies Monster给啃掉了。

Condensed Milk Cookies

Ingredients:
30 g Soft butter
10 g Castor sugar (1 tbsp)
30 g Condensed milk (about 1 tbsp)
80 g Cake flour (about 1 cup)

Method:
  1. Beat the butter and sugar until creamy, add in the condensed milk and mix it.
  2. Add the flour into the butter mixture and mix well until it forms a soft dough.
  3. Using a plastic wrap to wrap the dough and keep into the freezer for about 30 mins to 1 hour.
  4. Take out the dough from the freezer and cut into thin pieces (about 5~7mm).
  5. Preheat oven at 170 degrees and baking for about 13~16 mins or when it starts to brown.

炼乳小甜饼

材料:
30g奶油
10
g砂糖(1汤匙)
30
g炼乳(约1汤匙)
80
g低筋面粉(约1杯)

做法
  1. 把奶油和​​糖打至滑腻,加入炼乳搅拌。
  2. 慢慢把面粉加入奶油糊里拌匀,直到它形成了一个软面团。
  3. 用保鲜膜包裹着面团,并把它放入冷冻库里约30分钟至1小时。
  4. 从冰箱取出面团,把面团切成薄片(大约57毫米的厚度)。
  5. 烘烤箱预热170度,烤约1316分钟或稍微棕色就可以了。

沒有留言:

張貼留言