You may be tired of eating the traditional big burger, why not to try something healthy and simple likes Japanese style Rice Burger? It won’t have the kind of oily feeling, the taste is absolutely awesome. This is an Asian food, meat always goes well with rice! You have to give it a try!
100g~140g Steamed Japanese Rice
60g Sliced Meat
1 leaf Lettuce
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 tsp Mirin
1 tsp Sake
¼ tsp Garlic paste
¼ tsp Ginger
- Clean the milk/juice pack and cut about 1 cm stripe, then make it to become a round mold.
- Ready a plate which covered with the plastic wrap, place the paper mold on it and put the steamed rice into the mold. Then, covered with another layer of plastic wrap and press the rice evenly in the mold to make a rice cake.
- Gently remove the paper mold and set aside the rice cake. (You can make more rice cake and keep it into the refrigerator)
- Marinate the sliced meat about 10 mins and stir-fly it with a hot wok until cooked, set aside.
- Heat up a pan with butter and fried both side of rice cake become slightly crunchy, then apply some soy sauce on top of the rice cake. (Remember that you just can apply the soy sauce after the rice cake become slightly crunchy)
- Just follow the sequence of putting a layer of rice cake, lettuce, meat, mayonnaise, and another layer of rice cake. Then, your rice burger is ready to be served!
60g 薄肉片 (鸡肉，牛肉，猪肉都可以)
- 把牛奶/果汁盒洗干净后，剪1cm左右，然后拉紧， 成圆形。