We all like to eat ramen, especially the Ni-Tamago (hard-boiled eggs) which come with the ramen, I always order extra Ni-Tamago coz I really like it. Many people called this egg for “spa egg”, Japanese-style hard-boiled eggs and so on. Whatever ... as long as you like, you can call it in whatever name that you like. When you cook an instant noodle, try to add in the Ni-Tamago, your instant noodle will become a supreme instant noodle, you gonna try it out ya!
4 ~ 6 Eggs, room temperature
100ml Soy sauce
1/2 tsp Ginger paste
1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- Boil the marinade sauce and add in the ginger and garlic paste.
- Filter and transfer the mixture into a container, let it cool and keep it into refrigerator.
- Starting with cold water, add in the eggs, after the water reach the boiling level, start to count and cook for 5 minutes, keep turning the eggs when cooking.
- Put the boiled eggs into cold water, and then carefully remove the shells.
- Transfer the eggs into an airtight plastic bag and pour in the marinade mixture and marinate overnight/2 days in the refrigerator.
Tips: Keep in the fridge and finish the Ni-Tamago within 5 days.
4 ~ 6 颗 鸡蛋，室温
100 ml 清酒
1/2 小匙 姜末